Thai Help Visa Service

We do all type of your visa requirement

Education Visa

For Those With An Eye On A Longer-Term Stay In Chiang Mai, The Self-Defense Ed Visa Provides Legal Backing For Your Permission To Live In Thailand.

Retirement Visa

The Retirement visa is a visa for the foreigners who want to live in Thailand after retire. All of the step, we will go with you and tell you all details clearly.

Volunteer Visa

Digital Nomads, Expats and Visitors that want to stay and live in Chiang Mai for 12 Months!

Tourist Visa

We Will Help you to Extend The Tourist Visa at Immigration Office For All of Foreigners.


90 Day Report

90 Day Report/Notify 90 Day
฿ 500

If foreigner that staying in Thailand for longer period than 90 days, holding a NonImmigrant visa or Extension of staying, you are required by Immigration to report your current address every 90 days

You have to report your current address within 15 days before 90 days reporting expires, or 7 days after your 90 days reporting expires. However, if you leave Thailand during the 90 days period, the immigration will start the new 90 days reporting when you re-entry to Thailand.

If you have the following visas obtained in Thailand, you have to go to immigration office for 90 days reporting:

  • Retirement visa
  • Marriage visa
  • Education visa
  • Business visa / Work permit
  • Dependent visa
  • Volunteer visa
  • Etc.

We provide supporting 90 days reporting at immigration office for all foreigners. We are able to do everything for you, you do not need to do by yourself. We will report your 90 days by our processing.

The required documents:
  • Passport
  • Departure Card (T.M.6)
  • Receipt of Notification (TM.30)
  • Receipt of Notification 90 days from immigration
  • Address in Chiang Mai
  • Thai visa application form
  • Service 500 Baht

If a foreigner staying in the Kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Office or notifying later than the set period, you must pay for a fine 2000 baht: will be collected by the Immigration. Moreover, if the foreigner who do not do the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he or she will be fined 4000 baht.

Contact Us

Our Address

63/15 Rajutid soi 5 Tambon Watged Ampour Muang Chiang Mai Thailand 50000

Call Us

+66 82-4900-775