Thai Help Visa Service

We do all type of your visa requirement

Education Visa

For Those With An Eye On A Longer-Term Stay In Chiang Mai, The Self-Defense Ed Visa Provides Legal Backing For Your Permission To Live In Thailand.

Retirement Visa

The Retirement visa is a visa for the foreigners who want to live in Thailand after retire. All of the step, we will go with you and tell you all details clearly.

Volunteer Visa

Digital Nomads, Expats and Visitors that want to stay and live in Chiang Mai for 12 Months!

Tourist Visa

We Will Help you to Extend The Tourist Visa at Immigration Office For All of Foreigners.


Volunteer Visa

฿ 44,000

  • You’ll participate in team volunteer work at least twice a month. You’ll need to take pictures for activities and show to immigration to get an extension as well. It’s important thing for this kind of visa.
  • We will take care of your visa and 90 days report for 1 year.

Conditions for Volunteer visa are as follows:
  1. You have to leave Thailand to go to Thai embassy in another country to apply for Non-O visa. Then, you’ll come back with 90 days.
  2. Before your 90 days visa expires, we will take you to immigration to get your extension.
  3. For the first year, you will have to get extension every 3 months — 3times total in one year. For the following year, you’ll just go get one extension for the year.
  4. We need 1 week time to process the documents.
  5. Activities can include helping people like Orphan or Government when they want some help in the city.

Price 44,000 baht including work permit and visa fee, also taking care of 90 days report for one year but not including fee for activities (around 1,000 baht per time)

Contact Us

Our Address

63/15 Rajutid soi 5 Tambon Watged Ampour Muang Chiang Mai Thailand 50000

Call Us

+66 82-4900-775